上海kb最新

first_imgShare:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window) Jeff Foxworthy. Image by the National Comedy Center.JAMESTOWN – Tickets for this summer’s Jeff Foxworthy performance in Downtown Jamestown will go on sale to general public tomorrow.Center officials say Foxworthy will be joined by Saturday Night legends David Spade, Rob Schneider and Kevin Nealon part of the head-line performers for this summer’s Lucille Ball Comedy Festival.Foxworthy, the largest-selling comedian of all time with more than 13 million albums sold, will be performing on Friday, August 7 at the Northwest Arena.The “Legends of SNL” show with David Spade, Rob Schneider and Kevin Nealon will take place Saturday, August 8 at the arena. David Spade, Rob Schneider and Kevin Nealon were once part of the cast and writing team of Saturday Night Live in the 1990’s. Each of them created memorable and beloved characters throughout their run on the show, and each were nominated for Emmy awards.Tickets for the 2020 shows, along with other festival comedy events, went on pre-sale for National Comedy Center members last week.Starting Tuesday, tickets will be on sale for the general public at ComedyCenter.org.last_img read more

first_img The arrest took place in Medellín’s Olaya Herrera Airport, when “El Matemático” was about to take a commercial flight to Cali. Colombian national Luis Fernando Otálvaro, alias “El Matemático” [The Mathematician], who is accused of introducing around 60 tons of cocaine into the United States, was arrested at an airport in the city of Medellín, the Colombian police announced. “El Matemático” is also an associate of Daniel “El Loco” [The Crazy One] Barrera, one of Colombia’s most-wanted drug traffickers, the text added. The drug shipments were transported across the Caribbean on speedboats, and the revenues obtained – calculated at 24 million dollars per ton – returned to Colombia hidden in commercial shipping containers, the police said. By Dialogo January 20, 2012center_img A New York court has requested Otálvaro’s extradition on charges of coordinating the shipment of around 60 tons of cocaine to American territory between 2004 and 2007. Fifty-seven-year-old Otálvaro belongs to an organization known as the Junta Directiva del Narcotráfico [Drug Trafficking Executive Board] and is headed by Luis Agustín Caicedo, “Don Lucho,” who is currently jailed in the United States, the police explained. Another 14 members of “El Loco” Barrera’s network sought by the United States were already arrested in November.last_img read more

first_img Sharing is caring! Share Share 13 Views   no discussions Tweetcenter_img Share LocalNews Tourism Minister wants more respect for stakeholders by: – May 6, 2011 Tourism Minister Ian Doulas is calling for respect for stakeholders working in the tourism sector.Douglas says some members of the public look at stakeholders in the tourism sector as unskilled workers.“When we go to the police station we treat the constable with respect. When we go to the hospital we treat our nurses with respect and quite frankly so. Most high school students and college graduates would crave a position in the public sector and financial institutions. But the front desk attendance at our hotels, our bar attendants at our restaurants…are still being looked at as menial workers.He said tour guides and vendors are capable of earning more than those in the public sector and they should be respected.Dominica Vibes Newslast_img read more

first_imgShare Facebook Twitter Google + LinkedIn Pinterest I’d say the majority of guys in Van Wert are close to half done with soybeans and maybe 5% to 10% of their corn harvested. So far for our corn there have been no quality issues. The test weight has been 58 to 61 pounds and moisture was about 20.5% the last time we ran. Every day that goes by drying corn gets a little cheaper. Hopefully we can be harvesting dry corn and putting it right in the bin.In soybeans, on the other hand, we have seen quality issues here and there — nothing that hasn’t been accepted but definitely not as good as last year. The soybean has a tarnished, brownish look. It is not in every field, though. We pretty much apply everything to our soybeans — fungicide, insecticide. After doing some research, it looks like stink bug damage. It is mind-blowing to me that it could be that because we applied insecticide but that is what it looks like. I wouldn’t leave beans in the bin for too long this year.I still think our corn is going to be knocking on the door of 200. It may not the best corn year we ever had or even better than last year, but it is excellent. The early corn hybrids definitely got hurt by the end of July heat and dryness. Later hybrids appear to be very good.On the soybean side it is rocking and rolling — unbelievable. We just harvested a 100-acre field that made an over 82-bushel average. I could barely keep up hauling it. It felt like we were hauling corn. I think in Van Wert County there will be 70 to the low-80 bushel range soybeans. The 30-inch beans we tried were about 10 bushels less than everything else. It was something we wanted to try and we probably won’t do it again.Our strip-tiller should be done today. We went out and played with it the other day and it seems like it will work and we’ll get started with that strip-tillage the next time it dries out. It is raining right now and we are hoping we don’t get much more.last_img read more

first_imgShe had hinted retirement after her stint here, but quickly said “never say never” at the post-game interview.Her fellow reinforcement, Khat Bell, said: “No, she’s not retiring. We’re coming back next year.”Bell added 16 points in winning her second straight title for the Blaze Spikers.But the imports got a lot help from local middle blocker Remy Palma, who dished out 14 points, including timely hits in the fourth set.“We are very happy with the outcome, this is all the fruit of our hard work,” said Petron coach Shaq delos Santos in Filipino. “We had a great chemistry in the team and everyone wanted to win the title.”ADVERTISEMENT Labog’s double chess golds highlight NCR’s dominance Philippine Arena Interchange inaugurated Panelo: Duterte ‘angry’ with SEA Games hosting hassles Petron finally wrapped up the Philippine Superliga Grand Prix title that has had its name on it all conference long.Encountering a stubborn stand by F2 Logistics, Petron scored a 26-24, 25-19, 23-25, 25-19 victory Saturday night at Filoil Flying V Centre for its sixth conference title, the most by any team in the six-year-old league.ADVERTISEMENT Private companies step in to help SEA Games hosting DA eyes importing ‘galunggong’ anew PH underwater hockey team aims to make waves in SEA Games PLAY LIST 02:42PH underwater hockey team aims to make waves in SEA Games01:44Philippines marks anniversary of massacre with calls for justice01:19Fire erupts in Barangay Tatalon in Quezon City01:07Trump talks impeachment while meeting NCAA athletes02:49World-class track facilities installed at NCC for SEA Games02:11Trump awards medals to Jon Voight, Alison Krauss Ethel Booba twits Mocha over 2 toilets in one cubicle at SEA Games venue LATEST STORIEScenter_img Hontiveros presses for security audit of national power grid MOST READ SEA Games hosting troubles anger Duterte Cayetano: Senate, Drilon to be blamed for SEA Games mess Petron looked on its way to a three-set win until F2, buoyed by an equally explosive pair of imports, clawed back to take the topsy-turvy third frame.Maria Jose Perez scored 27 points, while Lindsay Stalzer had 18 for the Cargo Movers.PLDT wound up third, while Cignal was fourth place.Meanwhile, the league will welcome a ninth member in Marinerang Pilipina when the All-Filipino Conference opens.Sports Related Videospowered by AdSparcRead Next Don’t miss out on the latest news and information. The Blaze Spikers didn’t only successfully defend their title, they also highlighted it by winning 19 of the 20 matches they played overall, losing only in Game 1 of the title series to the Cargo Movers.Petron won 17 straight games to get to the title series, drawing parallelism to the franchise’s 2015 team that won the All-Filipino Cup via a 14-game sweep.FEATURED STORIESSPORTSPrivate companies step in to help SEA Games hostingSPORTSPalace wants Cayetano’s PHISGOC Foundation probed over corruption chargesSPORTSSingapore latest to raise issue on SEA Games food, logistics“I can’t even believe it. This feels surreal,” said Petron import Stephanie Niemer, who dropped 31 points for her first PSL title.“I mean, we dropped the first game and in the second we gave it our all. Now in game 3 we gave it even more,” added Niemer. View commentslast_img read more

first_imgThese are some interesting times for smartphone buyers, especially those who like to make a purchase based on hardware specifics. These are interesting times because buyers no longer have to burn a hole in their pocket to be able to afford these phones.For instance, it is now possible to buy a good phone with monster specs inside at under Rs 20,000. A year or two ago, that would seem like a distant dream. Not anymore.Here are 5 monster phones you can buy under Rs 20,000:1. Lenovo Vibe S1 Lenovo’s new Vibe S1 stands neck to neck with the OnePlus X as the best looking phone in the under Rs 20,000 price category. It is the best looking phones that Lenovo has ever come out with. But that’s not the only thing which is fantastic about the Vibe S1. The USP of the Vibe S1 is its dual selfie cameras. The phone comes with two front cameras, an 8-megapixel primary and a 2-megapixel secondary camera. While the primary camera clicks your usual selfies, the secondary cam helps to capture the depth of field. The Vibe S1 has a 13-megapixel camera with phase detection autofocus and dualLED (dual-tone) flash on the rear.The Vibe S1comes with a 5-inch fullHD IPS display and is powered by a 1.7 GHz octa-core Mediatek MT6752 processor with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which is expandable by up to 128GB via microSD card. The phone uses a 2,500 mAh battery and runs Android 5.0 Lollipop-based Vibe UI.2. OnePlus Xadvertisement We’ve said that the OnePlus X is simply a rehashed OnePlus One, but it’s also the Chinese company’s attempt to tap into the mass market with a phone that has quite the hardware to brag about. Yes, you have to buy it via invite, but that doesn’t make it any less of a monster phone.The OnePlus X is good looking with glass and metal body and boasts of a 5-inch FullHD AMOLED display which shows rich and well-saturated colours with deep blacks. The phone is powered by a 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU and 3GB RAM. It comes with 16GB of inbuilt storage which is expandable by up to 128GB via microSD card.The OnePlus X runs Android 5.1.1 Lollipop-based OxygenOS and uses a 2,525mAh battery. The OnePlus X sports a 13-megapixel camera on the rear with phase detect autofocus (capable of focusing in as little as 0.2 seconds) and single LED flash along with an 8-megapixel camera up-front.3. Meizu MX5 Meizu’s MX5 looks ridiculously like the iPhone, but comes at a price of Rs 17,999. Sporting an all-metal unibody with a physical home button on the front that doubles up as a fingerprint scanner, the MX5 is undoubtedly the most premium looking phones at its price. But, it’s not only about the looks with this one. The MX5 is crammed to the brim with awesome hardware.The MX5 comes with a 5.5-inch FullHD AMOLED display and is powered by a 2.2 GHz octa-core Mediatek MT6795 Helio X10 processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU and 3GB RAM. It comes with 16GB of internal memory which is non-expandable. Add to that, a fantastic set of cameras and you have a monster all-rounder. It sports a 20.7-megapixel camera on the rear with laser autofocus and dualLED (dual tone flash) along with a 5-megapixel camera on the front. The MX5 runs Android 5.0.1 Lollipop-based Flyme OS (version 4.5) and is backed by a 3,150 mAh battery.4. Xiaomi Mi4 Xiaomi’s Mi4 has been around for quite some time now and the Mi5 is expected to launch soon. But, that doesn’t take away from the fact that the Mi4 is still very much of a power-packed phone at under Rs 20,000. The Mi4 comes with a 5-inch FullHD display and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor along with 3GB RAM. It comes with 16GB of internal memory which is non-expandable.At its price, the Mi4 is one of the best camera phones that money can buy right now. It sports a 13-megapixel rear camera and an 8-megapixel camera on the front. The phone is expected to be updated to Android 6.0 Marshmallow-based MIUI 7 which is a good enough reason to consider this phone. The Mi4 is backed by a 3080 mAh battery.5. Qiku Q Terra Qiku Network Technologies Co Ltd which is a joint venture between Qihoo 360 and Coolpad recently launched their monster phone, the Qiku Q Terra in India at a price of Rs 19,999 (via invite) and Rs 21,999 (sans invite). It is a massive 6-inch (FullHD) phone with almost non-existent side bezels giving users so much more real estate to enjoy their multimedia content. An all metal unibody gives it a striking premium look while the fingerprint sensor onboard is fast and responsive. The Q Terra is powered by a 2GHz hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor coupled with Adreno 418 GPU and 3GB RAM. It comes with 16GB of internal memory which is further expandable by up to 128GB via microSD card.advertisementThe Q Terra runs Android 5.1.1 Lollipop-based 360 OS and sports one of the best cameras onboard a phone at its price point. It comes with a dual camera set-up — 13-megapixel — on the rear with autofocus and dualLED flash. There’s also an 8-megapixel camera on the front. The phone is backed by a massive 3,700mAh battery.last_img read more

first_imgTORONTO – A Toronto man who stood to inherit a multimillion-dollar aviation company was found guilty of first-degree murder in his father’s death Monday, a ruling that marked his third such conviction.Applause broke out as a judge declared Dellen Millard had carried out a planned and deliberate killing of his father, whose death was initially ruled a suicide.Wayne Millard, a wealthy 71-year-old businessman, was found dead in his bed with a bullet lodged in his brain on Nov. 29, 2012. His son had pleaded not guilty in the death but the judge hearing the case found otherwise.“I am satisfied that Dellen Millard killed his father by shooting him in the left eye as he slept,” said Justice Maureen Forestell. “I can find no theory consistent with innocence.”Millard, 33, cried softly as the decision was read out to a packed courtroom.Among those who had gathered for the ruling in the judge-alone trial were the parents of Millard’s two other victims, Toronto woman Laura Babcock and Hamilton man Tim Bosma. Babcock’s father said all three families would be forever linked as a result of Millard’s crimes.“It’s been proven that not only has the Bosmas and ourselves have lost a loved one, the Millard family must live with the fact this heinous individual murdered his own father,” Clayton Babcock said outside court. “There’ll be not a day in our lives when the loss of Laura, Tim or Wayne won’t be felt.”Crown attorney Ken Lockhart said he was grateful for the outcome of the case.“I hope that the process has brought (the families) some kind of closure,” he said.Wayne Millard’s death was Dellen Millard’s second murder.He had killed Babcock, a 24-year-old woman he had been seeing, months earlier in July 2012. Six months after his father’s death, Millard killed Bosma after taking the 32-year-old man’s truck for a test drive.Millard’s friend, Mark Smich, was also convicted of first-degree murder for the Babcock and Bosma slayings. The pair are serving life in prison with no chance for parole for 50 years for those murders.Police re-opened the case of Wayne Millard’s death after arresting the younger Millard for Bosma’s killing.The latest trial unfolded in June without a jury. The Attorney General granted a defence request for a judge-alone proceeding after agreeing that Dellen Millard’s notoriety, given the Bosma and Babcock murders, would make it impossible to find fair jurors.Prosecutors alleged Millard killed his father because millions in potential inheritance money was being squandered on a new aviation business.Forestell rejected significant parts of the Crown’s case, including the motive for money, saying it played no role in her decision. Instead, she found the case turned on a lie Millard told investigators after his father’s death.The trial heard Millard told police he found his father dead in bed around 6 p.m. on Nov. 29, 2012. He said he last saw his father alive around noon the day before and had then stayed the night at Smich’s house. But phone records indicated that one of Millard’s phones moved from Smich’s house around 1 a.m. on Nov. 29, 2012, to his father’s home where it stayed until shortly after 6 a.m.“I do not believe the statement of Dellen Millard that he stayed at Mark’s,” Forestell said. “I find it was fabricated to conceal he was involved in the death of his father.”Forestell also said Millard created a false alibi after leaving his truck, credit card and his other phone at Smich’s house.The trial also heard that Dellen Millard, who did not testify in his own defence, bought a handgun found next to his father’s body from a weapons dealer — evidence Forestell accepted.The defence had argued Wayne Millard’s death was a suicide.Dellen Millard told police his father was depressed, an alcoholic and under a tremendous amount of stress because of his efforts to turn around the family’s aviation business, court heard.“He carried some great sadness with him throughout life that I never knew — he never wanted to share that with me,” Dellen Millard told police in an interview played in court.Wayne Millard had inherited the family aviation business, Millardair, from his father, Carl Millard, in 2006. It had been launched as a cargo carrier in 1963 and later flew passengers before going bankrupt in 1990, court heard.The company then rented out aircraft hangars at Toronto’s Pearson airport until 2010, when Wayne Millard moved into the maintenance, repair and overhaul business and built a massive, multimillion-dollar hangar at the Region of Waterloo International Airport by 2012.The trial heard that Dellen Millard blamed his father for the company’s financial issues.“The last time I spoke to him, I told him the company’s financial troubles were his doing and that he was a failure,” Millard wrote in a text to his girlfriend that was presented in court. “Usually he tells me not to worry. But this time he said maybe I was right.”Days after his father’s death, Dellen Millard fired everyone at Millardair and wound the business down, court heard.A sentencing hearing for Millard is scheduled for Nov. 16. The Crown said it will seek an additional 25 years of parole ineligibility for Millard in his father’s death.last_img read more